What Ho!
I’m Jo. You thought that was a boy name? Well, everyone
thinks I AM a boy—or at least that I act like one. Well, that’s just the kind
of 16 year old gal I am: wild, romping, and free. Although I’m no sentimental
bloke, you couldn’t call me uncaring. My baby sister, Beth, and I are two of
the most different peas you’ll find together in one pod. She’s the most tenderhearted
person I do believe you’d ever meet, but I am her guardian. Aside from all of
this bold personality of a person I am, father has said that I’ve actually begun to turn into a lady, and I can’t say I
am beginning to sense a change, I
suppose. Although I am just as free-spirited as ever, I’m learning to bridle my
boldness into ladylike drive. So it seems quite paradoxical, but I do believe I
can do it—especially for father.

No comments:
Post a Comment